What is a bespoke exercise book?
There is no set answer to that question, as each of our orders are tailor made specific to the needs of your school! But if we had to answer we'd say they are fully customisable books and reading records which can be designed to benefit your students, staff and parents.
With vibrant covers in any colour of your choice and your full colour school logo on the front, they look fantastic and are particularly popular with students. You can choose a ruling from our range (125 size and ruling combinations as standard!) or request your own and even add your custom content, such as maps, marking criteria, times tables, school rules, learning objectives, kit lists and much much more!
Our reading records also provide you with the opportunity to take advantage of one of our great templated designs or let us help you to create your very own bespoke design which can black and white or full colour throughout.
What are the Benefits?
There are numerous benefits of using bespoke exercise books and reading records. Feedback from our customers has shown that some key benefits are:
- Students love the books and are encouraged to take pride in their work with visible improvements to presentation reported.
- Increased home school communication through several methods. Some schools opt for a reading records and exercise books which designate specific areas for parent and teacher comments to facilitate two way conversation. Another means of communicating with parents is to include resources such a marking criteria explained, school rules, kit lists and more.
- You can encourage home learning by engaging parents in the learning process. Reading records are a great way to encourage parents to read each night with their child and record what they have been doing for the teacher to see. Adding subject specific resources for home learning are also a great idea, some popular inclusions are times tables, commonly misspelt words and
- Impress at visitor events, displaying to prospective parents, visitors and Ofsted the work that you are doing to continuously improve results.
- Our books won't fall apart! We use high quality card, white paper and for large books with a high page quantity we even add an extra 2 stitches to ensure they won't fall apart.
- Order all of your books from one supplier. We can print and manufacture according to your needs so you won't need to shop around and use various suppliers, saving you time and money on deliveries.
How much do they cost?
Let us quote you - you may be surprised!
With so much flexibility available within our bespoke exercise books there is no set price as each order is different from the next, but your books may not be as much as you expect, so please get in touch for a tailored quote.