With full customisation your reading record can be designed to meet your specific requirements. Whether you opt for a fully bespoke design or would like to utilise one of our templated designs, we can help you to create a fantastic reading record that offers real value. There is no formula to producing the perfect reading record as no two schools are the same, however we do have a host of great ideas that you may wish to include...
- Reading record - Pages which allow parents and pupils to record the books they have been reading at home, keeping track of how many pages they have read each night and the progress made.
- Book reviews - Pupils can describe the most exciting parts of the story, draw their favourite character and write alternate endings, helping them to digest what they have read and express their own thoughts.
- Parent/Teacher comments - Facilitating two way communication between home and school.
- Home learning resources - Helping both pupils and parents with home learning is essential, as well as including activities such as commonly misspelt words and phonetics charts you may want to include some advice to parents as to how they can ensure their child gets the most from their home learning time.
- Useful information - Important diary dates, school rules and timetables with weekly reminders (e.g. when to bring in your P.E. kit) to name just a few!
In addition to these benefits, a professionally designed reading record portrays a fantastic school image and clearly demonstrates to visitors and prospective parents what your school is doing to encourage home-school learning and communications.
What's more, your bespoke reading records could more affordable than you might expect - please get in touch for a tailored quote and to see samples.